What you will do:
- Design, program, test, document, and maintain applications written for client/server and Web environments.
- Participate in GUI, database, system and component design.
- Develop applications using Microsoft and some Java stacks (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java etc.)
- Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR, etc.
- Develop reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting services.
- Perform unit and integration testing; assist in system and user acceptance testing.
- Document application modules and assist in the preparation of user and system documentation.
- Implement design standards and System Development Methodology.
What you bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in client/server & web-based programming
- Experience with TFS, unit testing and build processes, SDLC concepts, Waterfall, RUP, Agile, reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Financial/Banking industry knowledge helpful
Local candidates only.
Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer, without sponsorship