Currently seeking an Application Support Specialist for an immediate vacancy with a leading financial institution in Hoboken, NJ. As the Application Support Specialist, you will provide support and resolutions for service tickets, create test plans and perform unit and regression testing on software fixes.
As the Application Support Specialist, you will:
- Support applications assigned by the IT supervisor and IT manager including both internal and external (vendor) applications.
- Provide support for all IT Production Support service tickets, including periodic on-call coverage nights/weekends/holidays, as required.
- Track and maintain lists of external and internal application issues and defects.
- Create test plans and perform unit and regression testing of returned software fixes.
- Arrange release, maintenance, and patch testing.
- Train staff in the use of supported systems.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience working in IT Support area
- Knowledge of SWIFT messages and interfaces.
- 2+ years’ experience related to Settlements of Cash and Securities including familiarity with Corporate Actions and Securities Lending.
- Experience with ITIL processes and tools that manage Change/Incident/Problem (ServiceNow or similar).
- Experience supporting:
- Global Plus
- Vision (G+ Reporting)
- TCS BaNCS
- Global One
- GOSOS (file extracts)
- Experience with business analysis and project management
Local candidates only.
Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer, without sponsorship.