View all jobs
Linux EngineerKnoxville, TN · Information Technology
Currently seeking a Linux Engineer for an immediate Contract to Hire opportunity with a leading Technology Consulting firm in Knoxville, TN.
Must be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- 5 years of System Administration experience in Enterprise Linux platforms is required
- 2 years of Systems Administration experience in Windows Server (desired)
- Experience with Public Cloud (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Serverless) services and solutions
- Experience in configuration and administration of Apache and/or Nginx web servers
- Experience in configuration and administration of IIS web server (desired)
- Experience supporting or developing php and/or ruby applications, desired other programming languages a plus
- Advanced understanding of infrastructure technologies- Server (MS Windows, Linux), data store (SQL Server, MySQL), network, storage, security, and management technologies
- Experience with IT transformation – data center consolidations and migration
- Experience working in environments meeting PCI DSS 3.x a plus
Not open to third parties.